Having an online store is not enough when you have the opportunity to grow your business even more. You have been selling efficiently, managing both WooCommerce and Etsy stores together at the same time with the help of the Integration. Taking this into consideration, CedCommerce now unveils the Etsy Integration for WooCommerce with fresh updates and even more powerful features to expand your Business on both platforms as seamlessly as possible.
As per 2020 Stats, CedCommerce has marked more than 1500 merchants using the Etsy Integration for WooCommerce and scaled their Business. To make their functioning more simple and enhanced, new features are introduced in Etsy Integration for WooCommerce.
CedCommerce takes pride in helping small and medium businesses to grow their ventures on global platforms. Since the Integration already automates their in-store operations efficiently, the fresh new features are just the icing on the cake. Further upgradation in features like Auto upload, Auto import, and many more has enabled more simplified selling.
Etsy Integration for WooCommerce: Dive into What’s New Update
Etsy is an ever booming marketplace with 4.5 M sellers and around 160 M buyers across the globe. It is helping various merchants to uplift their dream business and rise among buyers worldwide. Etsy Integration for WooCommerce is also leading in framing incredible ventures, touching the sky.
A combination of WooCommerce- Etsy is a much-discussed subject among those dealing in handmade, vintage, and jewelry items. The Integration plugin helps connect your WooCommerce store with Etsy in very little time and allows managing all the operations from a single panel.
Let’s go through what are the latest changes.
- Auto Upload Listings from WooCommerce to Etsy: It might happen that you have all your product listings on the WooCommerce store, and now you are expanding to Etsy, you want them there too. With this feature, you can easily auto-upload the listings from WooCommerce to Etsy with complete data and without any hassle.
- Auto Import Listings from Etsy to WooCommerce: Just in case you have been running your store on Etsy only. But now, you also own a store on WooCommerce and want to connect both stores. Moreover, willing to have similar product listings on your store. With this feature, you can import listings from the Etsy store to the WooCommerce store at once without any inconvenience.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Plugin: Till now, After pulling the order in the Woocommerce store, you need to enter the tracking information manually in the Woocommerce order section and submit the tracking information on Etsy. But now, if you are using the WooCommerce Shipment Tracking plugin then the tracking information will automatically update on Etsy using the plugin.
- Support for Uploading digital products: If you are having POD business this feature is for you. When you use this feature, it helps upload the Digital files/products from the WooCommerce store to your Etsy store.
Some More Undeniable features of Etsy Integration for WooCommerce
Etsy integration for WooCommerce is among the most favorite things for sellers dealing on both prominent platforms because of the comfort it provides you. Its genuine features are making selling so much easier for you to manage them stores stress-free.
Apart from the new updated features here is a list of some already existing features, that simplifies bulky day-to-day operations for you:
- One-Click Authorization
- Bulk Upload of Products
- Profiling of Products
- Centralized Order Management
- Real-Time Sync of Inventory and Orders
- Shipping Profiles
Why Choose CedCommerce to Build your Business?
CedCommerce has been catering to every need of online merchants for more than a decade now. The Integration solution lets you connect your WooCommerce store with the Etsy store and manage them from the single Panel, untroubled.
While you are focusing on scaling your business with WooCommerce- Etsy, We at CedCommerce, focus to provide you ease, comfort with 24/7 support and a user-friendly App. We hereby also make sure that the license for the Integration App is pocket-friendly to you so that you don’t stop and grow each day.
The post Etsy Integration for WooCommerce: Enhance Business with New Features appeared first on CedCommerce Blog.