With the new launch of CedCommerce’s Daraz Integration for WooCommerce, merchants can now sell in the South Asia region with much ease and effortlessly. Daraz is the leading online platform in South Asia, connecting thousands of sellers with millions of customers across Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka. Merchants can now sell on Daraz with WooCommerce integrations which makes the selling process effortless. Are you wondering how to sell on Daraz? Well, we are here to help you out throughout the entire selling process. But before knowing about how to sell on Daraz, let’s learn more about this marketplace.
Daraz is a mall, a marketplace, and a community for all its customers. It provides easy access to millions of products in more than 100+ categories and delivers more than 2 million packages every month to all the corners of its countries. Alibaba Group acquired Daraz in 2018. With 50,000 sellers and 1,100 brands, it provides a vast opportunity for the customers to select from such a wide range of products.
How to Register as a Seller on Daraz?
You can become a seller on Daraz by simply sending a message as following- “Daraz” space “Name” to 7575. Or by registering on the platform’s seller sign-up page.
The registration process follows three easy steps-
Step 1 – Register and List your products
- List your products while registering on the Daraz website.
- Provide business and personal details.
- Give information about the products you want to sell.
Step 2 – Receive orders and sell across South Asia
- You can start selling once the products have been listed.
- Receive and manage orders by visiting Daraz’s seller center.
- Once the order is received, package the product and leave the shipping and transit to Daraz.
Step 3 – Get Payment and Grow your Business
- Receive your payment directly in your account.
- Expand your business by making more sales.
Since you are now well aware of the registration process on Daraz, let us see why you should consider selling on the Daraz marketplace.
Why Should You Become a Seller on Daraz?
Become a seller on Daraz with Humqadam Program and enjoy the following perks-
- There are no registration fees on Daraz.
- It provides business support to various small and medium businesses across the country.
- Daraz has initiatives that provide financial assistance by offering 0% commission. You get a free pick-up and storage facility, subsidized packaging, and promotional credits.
- It offers free training and online seller education through education webinars and education materials by its Exclusive University.
- The express sign-ups allow new sellers to start a new business on Daraz and facilitate selling in less than two days.
- Get more traffic with free marketing promotions.
What is FBD?
Fulfillment by Daraz (FBD) is a service where Daraz is responsible for processing, packing, and shipping your orders. Let us look at the benefits it provides to sellers.
- It helps in increasing customer satisfaction by speeding up fulfillment time.
- Facilitates higher sales, leading to higher conversion rates.
- It allows sellers to save money and time as there are no warehouse/additional employee costs.
- It will enable eBay business expansion through unlimited Order Volume Limit (OVL).
Outstanding Features of WooCommerce Daraz Integration
Onboard on Daraz and sell with ease from your WooCommerce store. The plugin helps in the hassle-free management of stores and smooth selling. The features of the plugin include-
Product Category Mapping
Map your WooCommerce store product categories with the Daraz marketplace to make product upload easier. Map one or more WooCommerce categories to a single Daraz category.
Profile-based Product Upload
Uploading products based on particular profiles improves product visibility and helps customers find products quickly.
In this, you can upload/update the products. You can also update inventory on the Daraz marketplace.
With the plugin’s help, you can upload the variable products as simple products.
The plugin lets you update the product’s inventory in real-time at regular intervals selected by you.
Daraz Order Management
This feature allows you to fetch orders automatically from the Daraz marketplace and list them in Daraz’s order section.
Setting your foot on the Daraz marketplace will help you expand your business across South Asia. Manage your stores effortlessly and improve your brand visibility by integrating your Daraz marketplace with WooCommerce. With Daraz Integration for WooCommerce, you can connect your stores in no time and exercise complete control over management and data synchronization.