CedCommerce Cenia Pro Theme 1.0.1 for Magento PWA Studio is now available on Google PlayStore. It comes with new releases, bug fixes, and updates as follows:
Creating a Mobile App for your Magento website might get hectic and costly to you in order to create separate apps for the different operating systems. Therefore, to overcome these problems and help business owners to provide their customers with an app-like experience of your website on the browser, we came up with the Cenia Pro Theme utilizing the robust technology of Magento PWA Studio, ReactJS & GraphQL.
It provides an app-like experience on the browser which ends up in a seamless experience with additional features. PWAs have cross-platform functionality and this eliminates the need to develop mobile apps for different operating systems.
CedCommerce has done several design changes in the Venia storefront to facilitate improved user experience and handle on your website with PWA Theme as described below:
- A banner slider has been added on the homepage now to showcase the best offerings on your site.
- A dropdown style navigation menu for category listing has been implemented.
- Product Sliders are provided to show your latest and trending products right on the PWA homepage.
- Sleek newsletter subscription form input is now embedded in the footer.
- Link hot sections of your PWA with eye-catching static blocks on the homepage.
- PWA footer now comes with expandable vertical menus and social media links.
- A mandatory page for About Us has been added with a direct link in the PWA footer.
- A new page with Contact Us form has been added to let your customers easily reach out to you when needed.
- The product page now comes with a snappy add to cart option to boost conversion.
- The shipping address form has been extended to support the dynamic state dropdown field.
- UI improvements, color/style tuning, and appearance refreshments of My Account
- Merchant to create tabs using headings in your product page descriptions, assign tabs to collections and/or products
- A separate product reviews section have been added
- Added a custom shopping cart to fit your business needs and branding
- One Page Checkout
- Wishlist section has been added
Know more in release notes about Version 1.0.2.
We at CedCommerce are putting together a webinar “Enhancing Magento PWA Experience with Cenia Theme – Demo & Installation” on May 12th, 2020 at 11:30 am EST.
Get familiar with the approach towards improving the overall Magento Experience and let us walk you through our CENIA theme based on Magento PWA. This will be followed by the prerequisite, introduction, documentation, demo & installation of CedCommerce Cenia Theme.
- Expanding future mobile commerce with Magento PWA Studio
- Considerations before implementing Magento PWA for your business.
The post New Releases, Updates & Fixes in Cenia Pro Magento PWA Theme appeared first on CedCommerce Blog.